Annual Premium Safeguarding Package
Lots of schools feel they would like a constant “expert” view on schools safeguarding and require a more robust package of support. I have therefore developed a very limited
Premium Package. This package would be ideal for schools with a high caseload of safeguarding and child protection cases, new Headteachers or DSLs, schools with high staff
turnover, schools in “requires improvement” or special measures, or any other circumstance where ensuring effective safeguarding is your priority.
Let me support, guide and advise you and your staff on everything related to safeguarding in your school. Rest assured that as part of this package I will provide comprehensive
and dedicated support for you and your school.
- Safeguarding Audit including report and Action Plan
- 6 full day visits to include supervision, support with action plan, case management, review of policies and procedures, or anything else you require
- 2 places on DSL training
- 2 x half day bespoke training sessions. These can be used for INSET days, staff meetings, Governor meetings etc
- Ongoing and unlimited telephone and email advice and support
- Access to protected resources only available to Premium Package schools
This is an extremely limited offer to ensure that I can provide schools who purchase this package with the individual and dedicated support I pride myself on. Please contact
me to discuss this offer, any specific requirements you may have and flexible payment options to suit your budget.
Introductory offer of £2500 per annum. This reflects a saving of over £500 if services were to be bought separately.
Please contact me directly to purchase this package.
- Policy and Procedure Review and Development
- Safer Recruitment
- Single Central Record/Register
- Risk Assessments for pupils displaying sexualised behaviour
- Record Keeping
- Specific Safeguarding Subjects – Honour Based Violence, Female Genital Mutilation, Peer on Peer Abuse, Domestic Abuse, PREVENT, Sexting,
Child Sexual Exploitation etc
- Online Safety
- Pre or Post Inspection Support
- Ad Hoc or Regular advice
- Staff meetings/updates
This is not an exhaustive list and lots of support is available for all issues relating to safeguarding in your school. Please contact me directly to discuss your