Whole School Training
My whole school training has been recognised amongst leaders as being the one area that has made most difference to the safeguarding provision in their school. Offering a
no-nonsense approach to what school staffs’ responsibilities are and how they can meet these whilst doing their “day job.” Everyone who works in a school, whether this be site
supervisor or Head Teacher, needs regular safeguarding and child protection training. I can offer this on an ongoing basis to ensure staff are up to date with the ever-changing
world of safeguarding. I equip staff with the confidence and skills to respond to children and young people to prevent or deal with concerns about their wellbeing. I explain in
practical terms how this fits in with the wider context of safeguarding and why their role is so important. My training is done in a fun, practical way which will continue to be
beneficial long after the training has finished.
Training will cover:
- How to recognise and respond to signs and symptoms of child abuse
- An understanding of current and specific safeguarding issues such as PREVENT, safeguarding children with SEND, peer on peer abuse etc
- An understanding of Early Help and the Continuum of Need
- Awareness and understanding of legislation and statutory guidance relating to safeguarding and child protection and its impact on delegates roles and responsibilities
- Practical and relevant activities to reinforce and contextualise the above learning.
School Training Details
This training will be delivered at your venue and can be delivered in a way that meets the needs of your school. Whether this is via staff meetings, INSET days or twilight
sessions…I can tailor it to meet your requirements.
An email will be sent to a contact at the school prior to training with access to resources and copies of the presentation. An email will be sent to the school following the
training with access to a certificate. The responsibility for staff member’s access to and dissemination of these documents is the school’s responsibility.
Twilight Session (2.5 hours) - £250
Half Day Session (3.5 hours) - £300
Full Day Session (7 hours) - £500
Costs are payable within 30 days of the training taking place
Dates: Please contact me directly for availability.
To discuss your school's safeguarding training requirements or to book a training session, please contact me, Andrea on 07414231600 or email@example.com